The service of rental of electric e-mopeds (the “Service”) is provided by the company GGC International SA, with a registered office in GGC International SA – Route de Châtel 7B – 1803 Chardonne, Switzerland.
For each Local Subsidiary, the additional Privacy conditions indicated in section G below will apply to the processing of your User data.
GGC and its Local Subsidiaries guarantee the protection of all personal data that the User provides during the registration and use of the Service and, in compliance with the provisions of Legislation in force regarding the Protection of Personal Data and especially in the Swiss regulation.
All personal data provided by the User and / or collected by GGC through the registration and use of the Service.
B) Collected and processed data
GGC collects the following personal information:
- REGISTRATION: When registering as a user, GGC collects the following information: name, surname, e-mail, residence address, billing address, telephone number, debit / credit card.
- USE OF THE SERVICE: during the use of the service by the user, GGC collects the following data: date, time and place of start of the rental, date, time and place of completion of the rental, route, actions performed with the vehicle sensors ( stand, switch on /switch off, location).
- COMMUNICATIONS / CLAIMS: any other particular data communicated by the Users in the course of their communications with GGC in order to establish contact or resolve any claim about the service.
Although there is no option to include information through text, the user is allowed to share opinions. Opinions are welcome, but the PLATFORM / APP expressly vetoes that the following information can be disseminated:
- the personal contact data of third parties (phone number, email address, bank details, etc.).
Your personal data are collected for the following purposes:
- Managing rental requests and providing Customers with the necessary tools for the enjoyment of the Service.
- Comply with the legal, accounting, tax, administrative and contractual obligations related to the provision of the services requested.
- Processing Service payments through the payment gateway of the Service.
- Providing information to Users about the products and services marketed by GGC.
- Prepare a geolocation system for vehicles and measures to protect the property of the GGC fleet, in order to protect GGC from any act carried out by third parties and / or illegal or fraudulent customers.
- Resolving complaints, incidents or queries through the channels enabled for this purpose: Contact Form, e-mail.
- Providing Users with commercial information about offers and promotions launched by GGC, which may be of interest to Users (unless they have objected to it by online indications or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “unsubscribe from newsletter”).
The sectors that we may inform Users about are as follows: all kinds of transport, tourism and travel, renewable energy.
D) Cancellation of the User Account
The user may, at any time, delete his account and the data associated with it. In these cases, GGC undertakes not to use said information beyond the blocking obligations imposed by the Legislation regarding Data Protection and the LSSICE.
E) Data conservation
GGC will keep the user’s data. The duration of the relationship is indefinite. As stated in section E, once the user cancels the account, GGC undertakes not to use said information beyond the blocking obligations that the Legislation in Data Protection.
GGC is committed to keep utmost discretion, confidentiality and secrecy on the private and personal information that it can have access to. GGC implements the technical and organizational security measures.
GGC will transfer the User data indicated in section (B) to:
- The Subsidiary / s / Local of GGC for the purposes indicated in section (C), and in particular for booking, rental, management and local provision of the GGC Vehicle Rental Service.
- The insurance companies involved in an accident whose affected an GGC vehicle.
- Companies specialized in the collection of debts
- Companies specialized in the management of commercial information.
- Companies dedicated to the rental of vehicles and / or auxiliary services with which GGC has agreements.
- Companies linked contractually with GGC that carry out the claims management.
Except for the above, no other cessions of data are foreseen, more than those legally established by other legislations or competent public administrations. Likewise, the data may be transferred in the case of the purchase of all or substantially all the assets of GGC.
This transfer of data will be carried out under strict compliance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
H) Rights of the Interested Party
The User can, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, portability, cancellation, opposition, limitation, forgetting or revocation of the consent granted on the processing of their personal data. The information that can be sent to us will be incorporated into the information systems of GGC.
I) Social Networks
We inform you that GGC has presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of people who become followers in social networks (and / or perform any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of GGC will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
- That they are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or those that carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That threatens the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content that GGC deems inappropriate.
- And in general, that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights. Likewise, GGC reserves the right to remove, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that deemed inappropriate.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, GGC will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user should, in case of wanting to know them, consult the corresponding specific conditions of the network in question.
J) Means of communication enabled
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available to the medium in question.
K) Communications and Notifications
By accepting these conditions, terms and policies and by sending the User their personal data to GGC, the User expressly consents to GGC carrying out the following activities and / or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise to contract or subscribe any GGC product and / or services or because of a subsequent revocation of the consent initially granted.
- The sending off commercial and / or promotional communications on paper informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity and provision of GGC services.
- If the User sends of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about GGC’s services and products that are the same or similar to those that were originally the object of contract or interest by the User.
- The conservation of the data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
All vehicles used for the service provided by GGC, will be geolocated by GPS signal, in order to correctly provide the service, and will allow traceability at any time by GGC, which will result in the collection and processing of some personal information related to the client. These data will be used only for the correct provision of the service, for statistical purposes and / or at the request of public authorities.